Located in the historical quarter of Budapest, the building was constructed in 1915. It was internally restored, significantly transformed and expanded in 2002. In addition to our project management and Construction supervision tasks, educational equipment and furniture had to be purchased and installed as well. After this, our company has been operating the building till 2010, then in 2010-11, as a contractor, we took part in the additional reconstruction work of 20 000 m² floor area of the building. The related general contracting tasks of the project were carried out by Újlaki Építő Kft.
6 000 m², 20 000 m²