Built in 1910, the Paris Department Store is located in Andrássy út, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Previously known as Fashion Hall, this was the first major department store in Budapest. The protected monument building preserved its original assets and functions which were expanded by a luxury office function. The developer was ORCO Property Group, a leading investment, development and management company in the Central European market, while our firm contributed to the investment by providing Construction supervision and cost management services.
11 000 m²